I’m Tiffany Ford – the blogger and creative mind behind The Nesting Effect.
I currently reside in Raleigh, North Carolina and have previously lived in Salt Lake City, Utah and Scranton, Pennsylvania. I attended the University of Utah (Go Utes!) and have been teaching since 2011. I currently teach 5th grade at a year round school.
Why am I here? One reason: to inspire others to find new ways to manage and organize their home through quality resources and practical tips for everyday life. My goal is to give you tips and resources for inspired living at its best.
What is inspired living? Inspired living is about engaging in our lives from a place of courage, compassion, and connection. It is to wake up in the morning and think, “No matter what gets done and how much is left undone, I am enough”. (Brene Brown)
With 8 years of blogging experience, I’ve found that I most enjoy writing about everyday life. This blog allows me to write about what I want and help you live life more intentionally — and feel great while you’re at it.
You are in the right place if you:
- want your home to be organized, practical, and welcoming
- are ready easily manage your home with printable resources
- are seeking new ways to make your life easier with tips and tricks
- you don’t know where to start when it comes to getting your home in order and ensure it stays that way without spending everyday cleaning and organizing
- you are often swimming through paperwork that makes its way into your home
- you aren’t sure how to effectively manage all of the parts of running a household without feeling exhausted and overwhelmed
- you worry that your home won’t look quite like those found on Instagram and Pinterest
- you need some easy guidance in building a life you love through effective routines that give you more time for yourself and your family
I have 8+ years creating resources, keeping up with the latest trends in home organization, and blogging about how I make it all work in my home and life.
My experience has taught me one definite truth: look to social media for inspiration, but realize that what you see is not what always is. Those beautifully organized spaces – families come in and live in those spaces…it doesn’t stay perfect for long. And that is OKAY! (I promise!) But I have learned through trial and error, ways to make it all easier to manage and how to get your family involved in the process so the overwhelm can dissipate.
Are you ready to jump in with me and explore how to live a more wholehearted life?