My Notebook is a weekly blog post series of inspiration – from me to you! I share my favorites from the week – things found on social media, blogs, stores, and more. Content can be newly published on Instagram or an oldie dug up from Pinterest. Anything goes!
Quote of the Week
- Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Links I Love
- How to Clear Your Shred Pile in a Flash without a Paper Shredder | Growing Slower
- 20 Genius Ways to Organize Your Kitchen Cabinets | The Krazy Coupon Lady
- 7 Beautiful & Creative Ways to Display Vacation Photos | Lovely Etc.
- All About Podcasts | One Good Thing By Jillee
- 20 Essential Truths That Women Over 50 Want To Share With Younger Women | Huffington Post
- Dad Realizes ‘Helping’ His Wife Isn’t Actually Helpful At All | Scary Mommy
- 21 Of The Healthiest Summer Snack Recipes On Pinterest | BuzzFeed
- How to Create a Home Maintenance Schedule – A Step By Step Guide | Organise My House
- How to Pay Off Your Car Loan Faster | Jessi Fearon
- 21 Tips for When You Need More Balance In Your Life | The Blissful Mind
- How to Make Flavored Coconut Oil Tablets For A Healthy Mouth | One Good Thing By Jillee
- 26 Kitchen Hacks That Will Make You a Better Cook | The Krazy Coupon Lady
- The Ultimate Summer Bucket List | Living Well Spending Less
- 4th of July Party Plan | Eighteen25
- Organize Your Life – How to Enhance Your Scheduling & Planning Skills | Life Goals Mag
What I’m Loving Right Now
- Elegance & Enchantment Inspirational Quotes – Each Monday, Michelle at Elegance & Enchantment sends out a free inspirational quote printable to email subscribers. It’s only available for free for one week. Her work is beautiful and she always chooses great quotes to use.
- Rad & Happy Monthly Phone Wallpapers – Each month, Tara at Rad & Happy sends out a free phone wallpaper to download. This month’s is a cute lemonade illustration. Last month’s was popsicles. You can sign up for her newsletter to receive them via email each month.